Avidly as an investment
A modern and growing creative marketing service agency
Avidly is a #tomorrowbound marketing service agency with an mission to take its customers forward. We are determined to help our customers navigate growth in the changing marketing landscape, go beyond and innovate.
Why invest in Avidly? More than ever Avidly is a growth company. We are aiming at strong growth, both organically and through acquisitions. In addition to our rapid internationalisation, we want to be a pioneer of digitalisation in our field of business.
Avidly's strategic cornerstones (published on 30 January 2019)
- Avidly aims to substantially grow its services based on HubSpot technology both organically and by means of acquisitions on existing markets (Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark), and by expanding into selected regions, mainly within Europe.
- In Finland, Avidly continues its organic growth as a marketing agency offering a comprehensive range of services and serving customers throughout the country. The company focuses on offering continuous, comprehensive marketing services to medium-sized companies and individual marketing services to large enterprises.
Financial targets on strategy period 2019 - 2024 (published on 30 January 2019)
- Annual organic revenue growth exceeding 25% and overall revenue growth exceeding 40%.
- Revenue exceeding EUR 100 million by 2024
- Annual EBIT margin of 2-7% despite the rapid growth.
The following targets have been set for the business areas:
- Organic revenue growth exceeding 35% annually
- Inorganic revenue growth exceeding 25% annually
- Positive operating profit (EBIT)
- Organic revenue growth 5–10%
- Operating profit (EBIT) margin 7–12%
Dividend policy (published on 30 January 2019)
Avidly may distribute at the most 50% of its annual net result as dividends during the strategy period of 2019 - 2024 given that distribution of the dividends does not affect Avidly’s capability on reaching its growth targets for the period of 2019 - 2024.