Eirikuva Digital Image Oyj Abp arranged a share issue between 9 October and 16 November 2007, during which the company offered a maximum of 1,500,000 new shares in the company for subscription. Before the start of the subscription period, the company also received secondary underwritings for a maximum of 1,500,000 shares pursuant to the terms of the share issue.
The company’s board of directors has approved the subscriptions made during the subscription period 9 October – 16 November 2007 in full and allocated the remaining shares among the parties issuing underwritings in accordance with the terms of the underwritings.
The largest subscribers during the share issue were as follows:
- Oy Herttaässä Ab 455,500 shares
- Possidentes Oy 341,625 shares
- Blue White Capital Oy 113,875 shares
- Troll Capital Oy 113,875 shares
- Jonas Nordlund 113,875 shares
- Kargol Oy Ab 56,938 shares
- Markku Hietamäki 56,938 shares
- Merja Ailama-Mäkitalo 56,938 shares
- Juha Kojonen 36,132 shares
- Confido Capital Oy 20,805 shares
Following the share issue, the Company’s largest shareholders were as follows:
- Amago Capital AB (publ) 57.39%
- Oy Herttaässä Ab 12.94%
- Possidentes Oy 9.71%
- Blue White Capital Oy 3.24%
- Troll Capital Oy 3.24%
- Jonas Nordlund 3.24%
- Kargol Oy Ab 1.62%
- Markku Hietamäki 1.62%
- Merja Ailama-Mäkitalo 1.62%
- Juha Kojonen 1.03%
- Confido Capital Oy 1.00%
As a result of the share subscriptions, the company’s share capital will increase by EUR 600,000.00. The remaining EUR 600,000.00 will be recorded in the invested unrestricted equity reserve.
The new shares subscribed in the share issue will be recorded in the trade register at the latest on 28 November 2007, and their listing on OMX First North Finland will be applied for around 3 December 2007. The place of subscription was Privanet Pankkiiriliike.